The Heckler & Koch USP (Universelle Selbstladepistole) is a pistol that is featured in CrossFire.
The USP deals moderate damage with moderate accuracy. It also has a respectable reloading time and ammo count. With a fast trigger finger, players can shoot the USP very fast. It has a higher stopping power than the M9 and has the same damage as the P228. But it's unable to do an one-hit headshot outside point blank distance. The USP is best used at close range because of its weak damage in medium to long range.
As having cheap price & no rank requirement, USP is mostly bought by newbie players. Some high-ranked or skilled players still find USP useful for close-to-medium range combat.
- CF China
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- CF Europe
- CF Vietnam
- CF Korea
- CF Indonesia
- CF Brazil
- In some CF versions, this gun is called USP45 because in Counter-Strike, the USP holds 12 rounds of .45 ACP.
- This is wrong, since the USP in Crossfire holds 12 rounds of 9x19mm Parabellum ammo, which can be seen on it's slide when reloading.
- However, this also means that USP in CF doesn't have its mag fully loaded (in real life, USP loaded with 9x19mm cartridge can hold up to 15 rounds while one loaded with .45 cartridge can hold up to 12 rounds).
- This gun shares the same animations with the P228, Colt 1911 and Beretta M9.
- CF Indonesia is the only server where the original variant of the USP can't be used outside of Zombie Mode maps where players are required to use guns from the spawning crates. Players can only rent the USP-Camo variant of this gun via Item Shop.
- In CF Philippines, the USP's power stats say that it has the same damage as the Beretta M9, which is incorrect as the USP has actually the same damage as the P228.