USP-Digital Camo is an advanced variant of the USP pistol.
The USP-Digital Camo is based upon the Compact version of the H&K USP pistol. It features golden digital camouflage paint on its slide. Unlike the Camo variant, this gun doesn't receive any ammo boost, but it's completely buffed up with higher damage, a faster draw/reload speed and very fast firing speed, making it deadly at close to medium range.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate-high accuracy.
- Very high rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast reloading time.
- Fast drawing time.
- Loses accuracy on long range.
- Moderate recoil.
- Easily runs dry when rapid firing.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- CF Philippines
- CF Español
- CF Brazil
- CF Europe
- CF North America
- Before its official release, this gun has a gray digital camouflage skin along with the other new Digital Camo weapons.
- The USP-Digital Camo falsely named as USP Match-Digital Camo.
- It is wrong because it doesn't have any compensator as in USP Match.
- Also the model of the weapon is actually USP Compact, so naming it as USP Compact-Digital Camo is correct.
- Unlike the original counterpart, this gun borrows the PMR 30's animations.
- The USP Digital Camo is the second pistol after the PMR 30 (and its variants) to eject bullet casings while firing. However, just like the PMR 30, the USP also incorrectly ejects 5.56x45mm rifle casings, since pistol sized casing models do not exist in CF's files.
- When observed in slow motion, one can see that the USP Digital Camo's slide barely moves while firing. In real life this would not be enough for the gun to properly cycle, leading to jamming.
- The USP in third person view is way too oversized, to the point that the character's index finger isn't even resting on the trigger due to it being too large.
- In CF Philippines, this gun was used to be in a limited edition Black Market set. Now it serves as a junkie prize for only one day.