USP-Digital Camo is a pistol variant of USP.
The USP-Digital Camo is based upon the Compact version of the H&K USP pistol. It features a golden digital camouflage paint on its slide.
It sports significant improvements to the weapon's performance: like a high rate of fire, fast drawing speed, and reloading speed, making it deadly in close range.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate-high accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- High magazine capacity.
- Fast reloading time.
- Fast drawing time.
- Loses accuracy on long range.
- Moderate-high recoil.
- Easily runs dry when rapid firing.
- CF China
- CF Russia
- CF Vietnam
- Before its official release, this gun has a gray digital camouflage skin along with the other new Digital Camo weapons.
- The USP-Digital Camo falsely named as USP Match-Digital Camo.
- It is wrong because it doesn't have any compensator as in USP Match.
- Also the model of the weapon is actually USP Compact, so naming it as USP Compact-Digital Camo is correct.
- Unlike the original counterpart, this gun borrows the PMR 30's animations.
- The USP Digital Camo is the second pistol after the PMR 30 (and its variants) to eject bullet casings while firing. However, just like the PMR 30, the USP also incorrectly ejects 5.56x45mm rifle casings, since pistol sized casing models do not exist in CF's files.
- When observed in slow motion, one can see that the USP Digital Camo's slide barely moves while firing. In real life this would not be enough for the gun to properly cycle, leading to jamming.