Along with CFCN's update today, I'm proud to announce that we've got our first batch of Content Moderators: AvalancheExia, JJBisNowHere and M1600wner. If you guys need help updating / editing any locked page and no admins are available, feel free to contact those three.
Recruiting is still open, so don't be shy - come join us!Read more >
As you guys know, CF Wikia is growing day by day and we have to deal with lots of vandalism and false content edit from new and unregistered users - a few of the high traffic pages have been protected as countermeasure, but with only us admins to update them, it might get outdated quickly if the one designated for that page is busy for example. To this end, I decided to open up a new group, Content Moderator.
Being Content Mod means you will be able to edit protected page, be it the update template or new, read-only articles. This will allow faster update on Patch notice as well as more info being added to read-only articles since people now have more way to request, not just restrcited to the admins like before.
To be able …Read more >
It's been a while since we last had a promotion, and given the size of our Wiki growing significantly lately, I'm honored to announce that we've got 2 new patrollers, JJBisNowHere and AvalancheExia! Feel free to contact them if you guys see any spam / vandalism acts when us admins are not around :D
Along with this promotion, we're also seeing off ElysiumLeoSK - being inactive for so long means he's joined retirement staff for now, and I'm sure if he comes back later, we'll welcome him back to his Patroller seat.
CheersRead more >
It is a bit late this month for the update spoiler, mainly because China is celebrating Lunar New Year just like us Vietnamese, but hey, the wait is worth it! Here's the official thread, if anyone want to check it out. So, without further ado, let's dig in!
- The update is set to release on March 1st, 2nd on the official client servers.
- As per usual, there will be new merchandises available for the Mileage Shop.
- Introduction of the Weapon Upgrade System, featuring the
- There will be upgrade material packages available in the Item Shop.
- To be announced.
CFPH's Facebook page has posted a video about this project, and while there's not much revealed about Mocha Uson, here's what we know:
- Like with Ngoc Trinh and OPES, she'd probably be PH's exclusive
- No ingame model of Mocha has been revealed yet, but we do see two shots of her real-life moddeling in process, which will surely turn up like it ingame (Check photo below)
- Mocha Uson will feature exclusive killsound just like Ngoc Trinh and OPES. Unfortunately episode 2 revealed that language will be English, and because she took reference from the stock killsound, it doesn't sound notably different than the default killsound.
Stay tuned for more info from CFPH's pageRead more >