The VSK-94 is the first silenced semi-automatic sniper rifle that is featured in Crossfire.
The VSK-94 fires 9x39mm SP5 ammunition. It has high accuracy, and it's light weight. This gun have low damage, one phase scope (unlike the AWM) but it has very fast firing speed so that it makes this gun well balanced. Also it equipped with a silencer, that makes it less noisy in modes such as GM.
- High magazine capacity (20)
- High accuracy
- Fast firing rate when scoped
- Fast reload time
- Light weight
- Moderate damage
- Single scope phase
- Low reserved ammo (20/20)
- CF Japan
- CF Vietnam
- CF China
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Philippines
- The caliber of this sniper rifle is 9x39 SP5 or SP6 ammunition, just like the AS Val, VSS Vintorez, and the SR-3M Vikhr. Its maximum effective range is only 400 meters since the caliber itself was purposely designed for urban and short to medium range engagements. But the noise it makes is less than 110 decibels, which makes it a stealthy weapon and compensates for the range. This applies to CrossFire relatively correctly, as VSK-94 is one of the least noisemaking Sniper Rifles, but its firepower also reduce greatly on long range.
- VSK-94 is designed by using 9A-91 compact Assault Rifle design as a framework. Oddly, the ejection port is incorrectly placed on the left side of the receiver instead on the right, indicating that the rifle is for left-handed users.
- Another odd thing is there's no cartridge can be seen ejected from the ejection port when firing this gun.
- In CF Vietnam, this gun is one of the few "banned" weapons in public Sniper game, mainly due to its fast firing rate (both scoped and no scope), making it very dangerous against bolt-action sniper rifle in CQB. If a player is spotted using this gun, the whole room will often try to kick him/her out ASAP, preferably after he/she managed to pull off a double or triple kills.
- This gun replaces the permanent TRG-21 in Crystal crates in CF VN following recent patches, and while it means free GP loss, it does stack, so players are able to get this gun long-term, unlike other cash / event weapons in Reward Crates.