- CF China: Weapon Master
- CF North America: Weapon Master
- CF Vietnam: Weapon Boss
- CF Indonesia: Weapon Master
- CF Russia: Master of Weapons
- CF Europe: Weapon Master
- CF Español: Weapon Master
- CF Korea: Weapon Master
- CF Brazil: Arsenal Master
- CF Philippines: Weapon Master
Up to 16 players can join a Weapon Master room. Everyone will start at level 1 and be armed with an M4A1 and a Knife as backup weapon - from here, it's up to each player to score kill and climb up in level. Each time a new level is reached, player will gain access to a new weapon and once a milestone is reached, player will change weapon class, from Rifles to SMG, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee / Grenade, and ending with the Special Melee Weapon. The match end once a player beats level 12, or when the timer runs out.
Level & Weapon Classes
|1||3||M4A1||7||3||687 EELL Diamond Pigeon|
|2||3||AK47||8||3||COP 357 Derringer|
|3||3||M14 EBR||9||3||Mauser M1896|
|5||2||Barrett M82A1||11||2||Frag Grenade|
|6||2||Savage 110BA||12||3||Banana Knife / Fist / Crazy Head|
- This mode features a mandatory tutorial at the start of the match with a 5 seconds countdown, likely to inform players about the new mechanics. The tutorial will not play if a player joined the match mid-way.
- Despite the mode giving players weapons directly, ammo boost from VVIP weapons still applies, thus VVIP players can benefit from having more ammo per magazine by equipping correct VVIP weapons before playing.
- However, Tencent fixes this bug when this mode was updated in official server, to make it more balanced than before. Thus Bulletproof Helmet and Vest is the only balance influence factor.
- The Grenade class actually allow players to score additional kills for level 12 if they managed to multi-kill opponents before switching to special melee attack. This means an expert players can easily end the game with proper grenade throwing if he waits for enough people to crowd in, or just quickly throw lots of nades toward other places that might have opponents lurking around.
- Although players are being forced to use certain weapons, the Knife is available as backup weapon in melee slot. However, it will not available if players are using Kukri / Frag Grenade / Banana Knife / Fist / Crazy Head.
- In CFVN, the Knife isn't replaced by the Wood Hammer in this mode. Thus, all players can using the Knife freely in this mode without any problem.
- Also in CF VN, this mode have weapons setting (Sniper, Pistol & Knife Only). However, this is a glitch, as the mode still working normally regardless the weapons setting is on or off.
- This mode introduced the Fist, which is only a bare hand of character to kill their enemy.
- The Frag Grenade and the Crazy Head is weapons from another modes, which is King Mode (when the King choosing the Grenade card game) and Big Head Mode (when the Energy Buff is being activated).
- CF China is the first that changes the weapon list to the second version/phase, followed by CF Indonesia.
- The second weapon list makes one significant change by replacing Melee with MG class. This was probably done due to easy aiming on PC version so Melee vs. ranged weapons is incredibly difficult, unlike on CF Mobile which gives Melee users chances due to aiming difficulty. This change also replaces the Uzi with P90 (SMG class) to make it easier to level-up, because the Uzi is infamous for its weak firepower and small magazine that could hamper players' progress greatly, especially on large maps.
- In CF Philippines, at the start of the match, the M4A1 doesn't perform a drawing animation.