| A semi-automatic shotgun. While not as effective at long range, its quick rate of fire and high damage makes it a good firearm to have in certain situations.|
- Weapon description
XM1014 shotgun is a semi automatic shotgun, which is also lighter, has a faster draw time and is able to reload faster than any other shotgun. However, it is also weaker than the SPAS-12 and the Dual Desperado, firing less pellets per shot. This weapon is a good choice for close quarter combat as in smaller maps.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Moderate recoil.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Wide shell spreading.
- Damage losses on long range.
- Available in all CrossFire versions.
Tips and Tactics
- This gun's actual name is "M1014".
- "XM1014" was actually the name given to this gun when it was at its prototype stage. It was first named as "Benelli M4 Super 90" before been brought for prototype testing. After got adopted, the "X" mark is dropped and the name of the gun becomes "M1014".
- This is the only shotgun that use green shells in CrossFire, since all other shotguns use red shells.
- All CrossFire versions feature XM1014 with 6 rounds magazine, while it has 7 rounds magazine in CrossFire China. This has been fixed with tournament variants (such as WEM, WCG, CFS, and Balance), both hold 7 shells in tube, making it the only "un-nerfed" weapon that has more ammo than the GP variant.