For the original version of the same weapon, see XM1014-A.
| A modified version of the XM1014, this shotgun packs more punch than its predecessor and carries more bullets per magazine.|
- Weapon description
XM1014-A is the upgraded version of the original weapon, featuring a tan-brown colored skin like M4A1-Elite and can store more shotgun shells than before, thus, it is possible to fire more shells before you are required to reload.
The shotgun retains all it's former advantages with the exception of more ammo. It allows continuous damage towards a target like most shotguns if you reload one shotgun shell at a time however, because there is more ammo, the complete reload now takes even longer than before.
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Moderate recoil.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- High magazine capacity.
- Damage loses on long range.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Wide shell spreading.
- Damage losses on long range.
- CF Japan
- CF Philippines
- CF Indonesia
- CF North America
- CF Europe
- CF Brazil
- CF Español
- CF South Korea
- It seems that this version of XM1014-A proposed to feature a holographic sight, but later it was scrapped for unknown reason.
- The holographic sight still can be seen on the Item Icon or the Bag Icon.
- Between this version and the original version of this gun, it has the same kill icon.
- The in-game description proposes that the XM1014-A packs a "bigger punch" than its predecessor even though the damage output appears the same.
- CrossFire Japan is the only version that release two different versions of XM1014-A.